Welcome to the Port Susan Athletics Department
PLEASE SEE FALL SPORTS SCHEDULES BELOW
- The Registration/Insurance Form and Emergency Contact Form must be signed and completed by parent and athlete, and turned into the athletic office prior to the first day of turnout. TO INSURE THAT PACKETS ARE PROCESSED BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF TURN OUT, THEY MUST BE IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE BY THE THURSDAY BEFORE TURNOUT. Coaches will not accept eligibility packets.
- Athletes will be required to pay a participation fee. The fee must be paid when the athlete makes the team and prior to the day of the first competition. Students will also be required to purchase an ASB card. We recommend purchasing the ASB card at the beginning of the school year to take full advantage of its benefits. Students with an ASB card can get into events at the high school free or at a discounted rate.
- Please attach a completed physical form from you physician. Physicals are good for two years. For High School students, please note in your packet if you have a valid physical on file. Incoming freshman must provide a copy of a physical. Stop by or call the athletic department to verify if your physical is still valid. Physicals must state student is clear to participate in sports, and be turned in before the first day of tryouts. pdf
- All Athletes must maintain passing grades or the minimum grade standards as determined by the school district, in a minimum of 5 classes in a 6 period class schedule or the equivalent credits to be considered a full time student and be eligible to participate in sports.
- Home schooled, Running Start, Private School and Lincoln Hill students must attach a copy of their last semester/quarter’s grades to their eligibility packet. Home School and Private School students must be registered in the District and have an Intent to Home School and/or on file.
**For athletes purchasing insurance through the school program, Student insurance applications go directly to the company. Please allow three weeks for your Insurance Verification card. Coverage does not start until the forms have been processed through the company. You cannot turn out without insurance.
Please read all attached forms. Each sport has a release form that is specific to that sport. Please make sure you read your sports release form. Once you have read all the forms, print the REGISTRATION/INSURANCE FORM and the EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM, fill them out, sign and return to the athletic office.
1st Season 2nd Season 3rd Season 4th Season
Cross Country Boys Bball Girls Bball Track
Football Volleyball Wrestling Boys Soccer